Sunday

Love For All Seasons

". . .I recently decided that I'm not giving up. There really is something irresistible about a lost cause."

I don't have it in me to give up. So I won't. Besides, because of the fact that everyone thinks that I should just give it up already makes me want to stay even more. As a rebel, I usually do the opposite of what people tell me to do. lol. But tell me to love you, I bet that's one thing I will do; now and forever more.

I don't know what it is about you. You're the person that kicks someone and then tell them you love them lol. Most of the time I'm that person. =0p. When you're not here, it's unheard of how much I miss you.

I can't think of anything that occupies my mind as much as you. Anyone who I took the time to like, like I did with you. I can't think of anyone else who I let my heart go to naturally, as opposed to forcing it.

"When you're near me, I don't know what to do, I feel like a fool. . ."

My thoughts are so mixed with you around. You don't have to be there in person to still have that affect on me. We can be on the phone and your voice will send my body into an instant shiver.

"I'll be your rain in the summer, your chill in the fall. I'll be what you want, anything at all."

This summer has been one of my favorites. Usually I would absolutely HATE summer vacations. There would be absolutely nothing to do. No one to talk to. This summer, I saw you. A lot. I didn't think I would. I thought that over the summer our feelings would fade. They got stronger...that surprises me. I tried my best to keep the feeling neutral. . .that went wayyyyy differently in my mind. haha. Come this fall, I can only hope, my feelings stay the same, and bring us even closer. But my doubts are still there. You know why.

"I'll be your fire in the winter, the sun in your spring. I'll do what you want, give you everything."

Boy oh boy, winter. Not one of my favorite seasons, but your love will keep me warm. And as I, you. You will hold as long as I need to be held. Yes, my Angel will keep me safe, until the storm has passed. Spring, the best season there is. Exactly after spring break---"I remember". I will never forget.

"I'll be there for you, keeping you warm, through the storm. I'll guide you, stand by you. Until the stars fall from the sky. . .You don't have to search no more. You don't have to dream. . .what I've got inside for you, is more than you'll ever need. You don't have to search no more, my heart is yours. For real, for sure."

Love for all seasons, love for all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment