Monday

Amnesia

The strong desire to strangely develop amnesia. To suddenly forget how much I loved you. To forget how much I liked you. How much I really cared. I wish I could magically forget all the dreams I dreamt of you. Instantly forget the long night talks, that went straight to my heart.

"If I had one wish. One wish, one wish, one wish."

To forget. To forget the high hopes I had. To forget the thoughts of us being together....ever. To forget the way that I loved you. Forget the way I thought it felt so right. To forget. To no longer remember the pain it all causes to remember. To forget how it all began, even more, how it ended. To forget the days I ignored the voices telling me no. To forget the days I gave into the voices telling me not to give up. To forget the days when your voice lured me back to planet Pluto. To forget the days when your touch shot hurricanes of happiness through my veins. To forget it all. To believe it never happened. To believe it was all just my imagination. To know that it was all a beautiful nightmare. To forget everything. Anything and everything that makes my heart want to come right back to you. Anything and everything that makes my heart want to jump right back out and into your hands. To forget....you.

No comments:

Post a Comment