Tuesday

Dear Corazon

What do you want? Why are you doing this to yourself? Why do you have to continue liking her? Why can't you leave like my mind wants you to? Why do you love her so much? Why can't you just slip out of her hands, jump back into my body? I don't understand. Why can't you do what she wants? Just stop falling, and falling, and falling. I don't get it. Why can't you just leave it alone? Will you ever get back to normal? Will you ever leave her? How long will you stay there? I just don't understand why you won't leave her. What is it about her? Why won't you just go? Why don't you just leave her alone, make her life more simple? Don't you know that you're making things more difficult for her? That's all your doing. You're giving her more things to worry about. More feelings to hide, more trouble, more things to think about. You seem very selfish right now. Not going away just so that you can be happie. What about her? She's not happie with you there. You're not helping her get along with life like you should be, you're making it worse. I don't understand you, how could you be so selfish? Just STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment