Monday

Random Monday :: Button

Let's see, I believe today's random thought would definitely involve the word button. I never realized how weird of a word it is. Button. It just sounds funnie after saying it a few times. Go ahead, say it. Button, button, button. Lol. I've noticed that when you say the word, you really don't say it how it's spelled. Most people would say button (buh-in). That is sooooo weird to me. I'm one of those people, but then when I tried to correct myself I honestly thought I was speaking another language. After realizing that I was saying the word button completely wrong, it made me wonder what other words do I use that are supposed to be pronounced one way, and I pronounce a totally different way. There are quite a few now that I think of it. I found out that it's damn near impossible for me to say the word favorite. I add a R in there, so when I say it, it comes out "fravorite". That's something I haven't been able to change since I've learned the word I believe. I remember when I was younger I could never say the word thirsty, I would say "stirsty". My dad hated it haha. I wonder what he'd do if I started to talk like that again.

Hmmmm......now that I think of it, what would the world do if at random moments the people of the world had this little glitch thingy in our DNA, that whenever we thought too much or was too stressed or angry even, our speech would just go right back when we were three or four. Haha can you imagine?!

"I'm having the absolute WORST day of my......goo goo ga ga!!"

Lol. That would be pretty funnie. Or at least I think it would be. Can you imagine attempting to go off on someone, and then your language just completely vanishes to the speech of a child?! Lol, I think that would make a pretty interesting argument.

I think if that actually did happen, the world would in fact be a better place. I mean people who HATE it when that happens would yell less, stress less, etc.... And new mothers would be able to communicate with their temper tantrum throwing toddlers wayyyyyy more easily lol.......

Sounds like a happie place to me, don't cha think?! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment